Eco-Mentor Apprentice Training
Features the “Refreshments” and “Appetizers” Portion of My Educational Meal
Is This Training Right for You? (My Questions Offer to Help You Decide!)
- Are you, or is someone you care about, struggling with health challenges more than ever before, including physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual challenges?
- Have you ever been told, or do you suspect, that you (or they) are dealing with the symptoms of “environmental illness” (caused by exposure to environmental toxins) or “mystery illness” (often caused by viruses)?
- Do you experience pain and distress related to hormonal issues? (Are you concerned that chemicals in the environment may be affecting your hormones?)
- Have conventional doctors failed to help you feel well, and do you sometimes feel misunderstood, alone, invisible, and isolated as a result?
- Are you seeking a way to take a greater level of responsibility for your health and well-being, but you’re uncertain how to go about it because of all of the different opinions and information out there, about preventative health care?
- Are you feeling an inner nudge to break free from the social conditioning (status quo) that hasn’t supported you in truly knowing and respecting your authentic needs and the Earth’s needs?
- Do you want to gain a better understanding about how your everyday lifestyle choices are impacting the health of your body and the Earth, including plants, animals, and eco-systems?
- Do you want to stop feeling overwhelmed about the personal and planetary health problems facing us as a global culture, and tap into the eco-intelligence you were born with that supports you in making a difference?
- Are you a shy or reluctant leader, even though you see the big picture (you see the connection between our personal and planetary health ills) and you’re a person who cares about “making a difference”?
- Is there a voice inside of you that wants to openly express its concern for the health of yourself, your family, and humanity at large, but you haven’t discovered the language that can help you to express it?
If you’re a woman (young or older alike) who is seeking an experience of life in which your sense of health, happiness, and wholeness comes from being in a more loving and caring RELATIONSHIP with yourself, others, and all living things, this training is for you. I will guide you in this training, to understand and appreciate the inextricable link between your health challenges and Mother Earth’s health challenges. You’ll learn about the impact that your everyday lifestyle choices are having on your health and the Earth’s. I’ll support you in releasing and replacing toxic lifestyle habits (one’s that aren’t eco-friendly), so you can focus on making healthful choices that serve to simultaneously detoxify and regenerate the living ecology of your body and the Earth. I’ll also share with you my insights about how you can work to heal female health issues, –not only by nourishing your body with whole foods nutrition, but by embodying the intelligence and power of biological cycles (including menstruation and menopause) to deepen your relationship with your feminine self and Mother Earth. Through this journey, you’ll awaken, honor and celebrate your innate eco-intelligence. And, you’ll nurture the feminine half of your humanity, the part of you you that was born to trust in nature’s abundance and protect it through a cooperative (versus controlling) relationship with Mother Earth!
For Whom? (Women, ages 18-35 and Up)
* Culturally creative parents who wish to become more eco-literate, so they can share a memorable Eco-Ed. legacy with their teenage daughters that offers to awaken their hearts and souls to the path of eco-intelligent living.
* Eco-conscious college students who are seeking ways to take better care of their health (and the Earth’s) through holistic lifestyle practices, while developing the relationship building skills and communication skills that are essential to feminine leadership.
* A mature eco-conscious teenager (“greenager”) who wants to learn how they can protect their future (and the future of all living things) by practicing eco-conscious, eco-sustainable living.
*Young adult women who are concerned about (or affected by) environmental illness, stress, or depression, who is seeking ways to empower themselves on their healing journey.
*21st century lifestyle educators who want to become more eco-literate, and make a true difference in the lives of young people.
Forms of Learning ?
- Young adults can easily complete the training on their own. Teens are encouraged to participate with a parent’s guidance.The mentoring process is designed to empower both.
- While my memoir (used in the training) may contain material that seems “just right” for some teens (especially eco-conscious, avid readers), parts of its content may seem too mature for others.
- My Mentor Guide on the other hand, (especially the learning modules titled “Refreshments” and “Appetizers”) should appeal to most teens. Either way, you can scan individual chapter titles (to determine your interest in them) and read them one by one (in PDF download format).
- This training offers to be a primer for the Eco-Mentor Activist Training, but it’s not a prerequisite.
- 8-12 weeks of guided, go-at -your-own-pace-learning.
Learning Tools Include:
- You are provided in this training with two Discovery & Empowerment tools, including my Memoir and my Mentor Guide Book.
- My Memoir: ‘Born to Live Green-Awakening My Heart’s Wisdom to the Path of Eco-Intelligent Living, is a poignant, heart awakening story that chronicles my life long journey to understand, manage, and heal health challenges that resulted from living unconscious of my authentic needs, including my need to be in a healthy and loving relationship with my whole self and the greater whole of life. It shares the arduous path of learning I explored, and the meaningful lessons I gained on my self-healing journey, -a journey in which I found a true friend in Mother Earth, and learned to trust her timeless wisdom for living well, feeling whole, and embodying the feminine eco-leader I was born to be! Click on the link below to get a deeper sense of what this book is about, and learn how it might inspire you!
- Prologue: I share the “short story” of my birth, including some of the events and circumstances (I’m aware of) that surrounded my conception and delivery into the world, which birth researchers say are imprinted upon the subconscious mind, in order to create a life map for the soul’s journey.
- In Part One, I share my coming of age journey as teenager and a young adult who is affected by the symptoms of “environmental illness” (ill health caused by exposure to toxins) and hormonal imbalances (caused by chemicals, originating as far back as my conception). You’ll discover how my health challenges led me to consult with alternative health care practitioners, create a non-toxic organic lifestyle, eat whole, utilize natural medicine from the Earth (vs. drugs), and cultivate a relationship with my whole self and the greater whole of life that nourishes my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Through this relationship, I experience my sacred birthright, -the right to live whole on the Earth without interference from those with corporate (profit making) interests alone. I also claim my “inner authority” on the path of my self-healing educational journey, –the authority I wasn’t encouraged to give voice to in school while growing up. School for me, you’ll learn, was a place of stress, where my dislike of compulsory learning and my fear of teachers who abused their power in the classroom made me hungry for a different experience of learning. (This part of my story is sandwiched within the “Refreshments” portion of my ed. meal).
- In Part Two, I share my coming of age journey as a mature woman to become an eco-lifestyle educator and eco-visionary who is called to create a 21st century eco-education legacy for humanity at large. You’ll discover how I was called (during this menopausal phase of my life) to entertain a group of young adults about eco-friendly living, which in turn, led me to envision and create this legacy. Some of the internal struggles I face along the way have to do with my own self-doubt about whether or not I can use the lessons gained on my own self healing journey as the basis for my legacy’s teachings, and whether or not I have the courage to create something truly original that will allow me to find and express my deepest feminine wisdom for living well. While I experience bliss during the process of channeling a higher source of spiritual of wisdom for the “birth” of my work and mission, I experience a disabling “mystery illness” (viral in origin) shortly before its launch in the world, which stops me cold in my professional tracks. I have no choice but to take meticulous care of my health, explore the metaphysical aspects of my challenge, and dif into “soul memories” which give me pause about being a feminine leader. (This part of my story is sandwiched within the “Appetizers” portion of my ed. meal).
- In Part Three, I explore the work and missions of other leaders (including men and women alike), who have vowed NOT TO SIT OUT the crisis affecting our global culture. I discover the 16 traits of a “universal human” put forth by two well known feminine leaders and change agents and use my identification with those traits to confirm to myself that I AM a leader, –even if I must yield to “the universe’s timing” for my message to be shared with humanity, because it (including myself) is learning to embody the shifts taking place on the Earth that are serving to usher out the old paradigms, and stimulate the birth of a “new Earth” consciousness.
- Epilogue: I share the “short story” of my son’ birth, including some of the events and circumstances that surrounded his conception and delivery into the world, which birth researchers say are imprinted upon the subconscious mind, in order to create a life map for the soul’s journey. I do this so you can see how his journey and my journey intersect, and, in effect, lead us to experience the life lessons that grow our personal awareness, elevate our global consciousness, and help us to shape a new era on Earth.
You Can Read Praise for My Memoir at:
- My Mentor Guide Book: ‘Bring Back the Earth!‘ is a book/curriculum/ whose chapters have been laid out for you in the form of an ‘Educational Meal.” This meal offers to symbolize the “delicious learning process”in which I invite you to awaken your innate eco-intelligence, cultivate an eco-intelligent worldview, explore the kind of education that will meet your needs as a whole. In this book, you’ll to 20 scripts which support you in recognizing and honoring the needs of your personal ecology (your body, mind, emotions, and spirit), and the planetary ecology that you’re an integral part of (nature, plants, animals, eco-systems, and the greater cosmos), so you can create an eco-intelligent lifestyle. Click on the link below to get a deeper sense of what this book is about, and learn how it might inspire you!
- Planning the Meal- Helps you to answer the question: “what is an eco-intelligent worldview, and how does it support me in being an everyday sustainable leader (aka Eco-Mentor)?” Gives you the opportunity to identify the qualities and aspirations of an Eco-Mentor in yourself!
- Choosing the Ingredients- Introduces you to the six ‘ingredients’ of eco-intelligent living I unearthed of my self-healing journey, a journey to understand and heal health challenges caused by viruses and chemical toxins. Shares with you the way in which my background as a natural foods caterer prepared me as an educator, to use these ingredients as the basis of a recipe for whole living. Explores with you what holistic education (and whole person learning) is.
- Setting the Table- Addresses the necessity of creating an educational culture that is responsive to true and lasting change. Looks at where schools are failing us in terms of education that we need in the 21st century. Clarifies the difference between flashy “entertainment based education” (which doesn’t support true learning) and “principle based eco-lifestyle education” which supports inquiry, critical thinking, and methodical learning.
- Refreshments- Invites you to explore the journey to eco-intelligent living as a modern day “rite of passage”, one in which you accept responsibility for the wounding of yourself and Mother Earth and learn how to embark upon a a journey of healing in which your well-being becomes a catalyst for the planet’s well-being. Guides you to recognize the symptoms of “environmental illness” in yourself and the Earth, and consider why and how to heal “eco-phobia”, a condition arising out of the fear that your body and the Earth might harm you, as a result of living unconscious of your ecological needs as a whole.
- Appetizers- Supports you in becoming conscious of how your everyday lifestyle choices (including your food choices, health care choices, and lifestyle choices) impact the health of your body and the Earth. Gives you the opportunity to identify the difference between old outdated lifestyle paradigms and bold new ones that support long term health and sustainability. Invites you to consider the role of parents, neighbors, teachers and friends in influencing your choices. Helps you to explore the important role of “transformation education” in creating the miracles we all long to experience in our lives and in the world.
Read Praise for Mentor Guide Book at:
In addition to my Memoir and Mentor Guide Book, this training offers you:
- 8 Weekly Self-Learning Assessments- These offer to “ground you” in the lessons you’re learning and fortify your understanding of them.
- 25 Community Bonuses- These are contributed by my eco–loving friends and allies. They include self-help tools that support living well, preventing disease, and growing spiritually. Each and every one of these bonuses is hand picked and reflects (or expands upon) the themes in my curriculum training, underscoring the idea that we are all being called to grow and evolve in similar ways!
- Special Bonuses from Me: Mini Booklets: 1) Counting the Environmental Toxins that Rob Your Health Blind, and 2) A Prescription for Healing Stealth Viruses.
Are You Ready to Embark Upon the Learning Journey?
“Candia’s Eco-Mentor Apprentice course, was, I believe, the catalyst that started a long chain of life-changing events resulting in a deeper consciousness of my physical body, a clearer understanding of my awareness of the world and the environments in which I live. It stimulated a deeper awareness in me about how my health and the health of others are intertwined with the health of ‘Mama Earth’, and it reminded me the value of being in (and reclaiming) a sacred feminine relationship with nature, myself, and the Universe!” –Anndrea Terry, psychotherapist, yoga instructor, and business owner, supporting women’s health and spiritual growth
Certification: Graduate with the “I Am an Eco-Mentor Apprentice” Certificate
You will come away from this training with a rare and precious wisdom for living well in today’s world. You’ll be inspired to share your wisdom in different ways, at different times throughout your life, and you’ll “be the light and love” that people and our planet so desperately need! Graduation Bonus: If you would like to use your experience as an apprentice, to intern with Eco-Learning Legacies, I encourage you to apply for this opportunity! Any experience you gain with me, will look great on your resume! And, it will be great to remain friends!
Read Praise for Eco-Mentor Apprentice Training at: